Greetings Fellow Chiropractors;
I am pleased to announce the latest version of EZNotes (V:17.03) is ready to be downloaded. This update has something that has been in the works for quite sometime and should make things much easier for everyone.
Remember it is your suggestions that determine the focus of updates. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with this year.
Below is what to expect with this update:
1. More images and quotes have been added to the Kiosk.
2. For SQL users in the Data Mine, you can now elect to create a list of every patient and the date of their first SOAP Note. This is done by going to Reports > Datamine > Query type = SOAP Notes > What Looking For = Date of 1st SOAP Note, Search. You can then sort the list by the visits date or the patient’s UIN..
3. SQL users can now elect to use the Data Mine to find a list of each patient’s first Exam and most recent Exam..
4. Ulnar Radiation and Ulnar Deviation as well as Foot/Ankle tests have been added to the PT Muscle Strength screen in Exam.
5. The Instruction Manual has been updated to reflect some of the additions of EZNotes.
6. You can now elect to use Specific Spinal Ranges Of Motion in the Treatment Plan for Goals (ie. Increase cervical Flexion By 25%). There is a button called Specific ROM on the main Goals page.